The Vero Beach Regional Airport is a public-use general aviation airport with FAR Part 139 certification. The airport maintains three lighted runways, which handle approximately 185,000 annual take-offs and landings. Aircraft range in size from small general aviation aircraft to large corporate jets.
The airport is home to four full service fixed base operators, which ensures that the needs of the aviation community are promptly met. Some of the services they offer include aviation fuel(100LL, Jet A), aircraft storage, flight planning, catering, car rental, charter service, avionics repair, aircraft parts, airframe and power plant maintenance, as well as auxiliary power units.
- Security Floodlight System
- Medium intensity runway lighting - all runways
- Medium intensity taxiway lighting
Visual Navigational Aids
- VASI - Runway 4
- PAPI - Runways 22, 12L and 30R, 12R and 30L
- REIL - Runways 4/22 and 12R/30L
- Rotating Beacon
- Pilot controlled lighting after hours - 12R/30L
- TRV VORTAC 3.5 nautical miles northwest of the airfield
During low visibility conditions, three published instrument approaches guide pilots safely with minimums as low as 293 feet with one-mile visibility.
- VOR/DME approach to Runway 30L; VOR approach to Runway 12R
- RNAV (GPS) Runway 12R
- RNAV (GPS) Runway 30L
- RNAV (GPS) Runway 4
- RNAV (GPS) Runway 22
Air Traffic Control
An FAA Air Traffic Control Tower is operational from 7:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m., - 365 days a year.
24-Hour patrol by Vero Beach Police Department
- Access control / badging system
- AOPA Airport Watch Program
- Full security perimeter fencing
- Security Floodlight System
An on-site Aircraft Rescue and Fire Fighting (ARFF) Station is readily accessible to attend to aviation related emergencies at the airport. The emergency personnel have FAR Part 139, Class IV (Index A) Aircraft Rescue and Fire Fighting capability.
Commercial Airline Service
Vero Beach Regional is now offering commercial airline service. Please visit to book your flight. Melbourne International Airport, Orlando International Airport, or Palm Beach International Airport also offer commercial airline services, please visit them directly.
Aircraft charter service is available locally at the Vero Beach Airport through one of our Fixed Base Operators.
Hours of Operation
The Airport is a public facility that is open for use by aircraft 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. The Airport Director's Office is open Monday through Friday, from 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Phone: (772) 978-4930.
Noise Abatement Program
For information on this program, Click Here (includes links to a Noise Abatement Brochure).
Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE) Program
The Vero Beach Regional Airport has established a Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE) program in accordance with regulations of the U.S. Department of Transportation (DOT), 49 CFR Part 26. Click Here for more information.
Food and Drink
- Aviation Mart and Deli (772) 563-9201, located at 3001 Aviation Boulevard.
- C. J. Cannon's (772) 567-7727, located in the terminal building.
- Larry's Roadside Family Restaurant (772) 778-8495, located at 2555 27th Ave.
- On The Fly Deli & Grill (772) 567-8016, located at the Airport Chevron Station.
- Rio Coco Café & Roastery (772) 226-5760, located at 3300 43rd Ave #3.
- Walking Tree Brewery (772) 217-3502, located at 3209 Dodger Rd.
Free on-site parking.
Rental Car Services
- Avis Rental Car (772) 562-6670, located in the Airport Terminal Building
- Hertz Rental Car (772) 562-4304, adjacent to the terminal building at Sun Aviation