- Recreation Department
- City Parks Information
City Parks Information
The Vero Beach Recreation Department operates a wide array of parks for the enjoyment of its residents. Service and facilities vary. Some facilities may include playgrounds, picnic tables and grills, landscape maintenance, walking trails, public telephones, boat launching ramps, and restrooms.
View an Interactive Map of all City Parks.
Pet Friendly Parks
Under Resolution No. 2014-07, dog owners are authorized to have leashed dogs within the following city parks under the following restrictions:
- Limited to regular hours of operation of each park
- Owner's are responsible for conduct and supervision of their dog
- Dogs must be under control at all times and on leash no longer than 8 feet in length
- Dogs must be at least 4 months old and have all vaccination's and licenses
- Owner's must immediately clean up and properly dispose of their dog's waste
- Owner must immediately remove their dog from any city park at the first sign of aggression towards any person or other dog
Off-Leash Exercise Area Dog Parks
- View information about the Vero Beach Dog Park.
On-Leash Dog Parks
- View information about MacWilliam Park.
- View information about Riverside North Park.
- View information about Royal Palm Pointe Park.
Parks Inside the City Limits
A.W. Young Park
Bethel Creek House Picnic Area
Humiston Beach Park
Jaycee Beach Park
MacWilliams Boat Ramps
Piece of Pie Park
Royal Palm Pointe
South Beach Park
Troy Moody Park
Van Busch Park
Veteran's Island Memorial Sanctuary
Information Request Form
Submit an Information Request Form.